Fresh cut bank instruments for lease and sales - KandhuraTuesday, 7 March 2017
We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.
The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760.
Below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and procedures: If you are interested please contact me for us to proceed further